Friday, September 16, 2016

First day in New Zealand

First day in New Zealand


When I looked at the plane window my heart was beating fast. I saw hills and the sea when I was in the land we went to our new home then my dad showed my room and then I was  yawning and went to bed. Then I woke up in the morning and I ate hot rice and fish for breakfast and I played with my phone because until 10 o'clock in the morning because I doing nothing. Then I stopped playing until 12 o’clock then I ate for lunch hot rice and sausage and sat for 15 minutes then I went to bed and I woke up 2 o’clock then I cleaned my room. Then I went around the house and go back inside to play for 1 hour and played again for 1 hour and 15 minutes because I was doing nothing. And I watched 15 episodes of Dragon ball super because it's little bit funny.  And I ate for dinner hot rice and chicken and I sat for 10 minutes and I was yawning and went to bed.


My Reflection:
  J am learning to write a story what i felt by show don't tell activity I found it's easy
 


No comments: